2022 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING PROXY
MUSEUM OF ART, DELAND, FLORIDA, INC.
I, the undersigned member in good standing of The Museum of Art, DeLand, Florida, Inc., do hereby designate Joan Lee member of the Board of Trustees of The Museum of Art, DeLand, Florida, Inc., as my proxy holder to attend the 2022 Annual Membership Meeting of The Museum of Art, DeLand, Florida, Inc. and to vote my proxy as indicated below.
On the matter of election of candidates to membership on the Board of Trustees, I vote:
Election to the three-year term ending September 30, 2025
- Dennis Aylward – Is originally from Rhode Island and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard University. His professional career has been almost exclusively in marketing and sales in the hightech industry (Sun Microsystems and Oracle Corporation) from which he retired in 2009. A resident of DeLand since 2004, Dennis has been involved with the museum in one form or another since that time and considers the Museum an invaluable asset to the community.
- George S. Bolge – Returning Board Member
- Greg Dasher – Returning Board Member
- Manny De La Vega – Returning Board Member
- Linda Colvard Dorian – Returning Board Member
- Barbara Girtman – Returning Board Member
- Joan Lee – Returning Board Member
- Glenna Roof – Is an administrative assistant at Stetson University and the owner The Happy Hydrangea, a floral design company. Her community involvement includes the Junior Service League and the Krewe of Amalee. She and her husband Joe live in Victoria Hills.
- Dr. Ian Williams – Returning Board Member