The Museum Guild Mission is to promote Museum membership and encourage interest in the Museum of Art-DeLand’s exhibitions, related educational programming and special events through volunteering, hosting and supplemental funding. Volunteer opportunities include: working in the Museum Store, training to become a docent, event planning and support, leadership roles in the Guild. Active Guild Members volunteer three hours a month for events and activities that fit into their schedules.
Guild membership offers several levels and you can select the level that is right for you. Annual Guild Memberships start at $20. Annual Associate Members pay $40, in lieu of volunteer hours.
If you are a member of the Museum, you are eligible to become a member of the Museum Guild.
MUSEUM GUILD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Free admission to all exhibitions, opening receptions, and gallery talks
- Discounts on museum classes, workshops, and art camps
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases
- Free admission to 100+ different museums (700+ at Premier Level)
- Pride in being part of strengthening art and culture in the community
In order to be a Guild member, you must be a current member of the Museum of Art – DeLand, Florida.